Saturday, August 22, 2009

APOLOGIZE...

EMO, tat is the only thing i can say...
SORRY, for not standing on your perspective to think the problem....
I had to admit that on that time,
i really truely hurt by wat u all said....
After mei yi talk to me tat recess,
only that i realise i didnt stand on your perspective to think of it...

pepper water....
tats a way u show to me tat u wan me to be silence...
Sorry for being stupid tat time,
tat i cant catch ur MYSTERIOUS Message in it....

If i apologize to u now,
could it be too late???
U have rights to accept it, or denied,
until u think of forgiving me.....

EJ: sorry..... i noe u are the one who suffering much....
thanks for borrowing me the accessories tat i needed for sketch.
Actually, i din angry at u at all... ^_^
I still plan to go to ur house on saturday and talk to you.....
and even playing in ur house..... Just then u bring the dress to school,
so i need not to go ur house....

KY: sorry to u too..... and thanks for borrowing me ur book...
The anger in me disappear when i found ur sivik book on my table...
I tot u already forgot about it...... Haiz.... Disappointed in me??
I also disappointed in myself...... Cant change my hot temper at all...
I still tot i had change at least three percent of it, looks like i had fail again,
DIDNT I???

KL:Well, i say i will shut up for three days..... and friday was the last....
U noe wat, i say i wont talk, not cant write.....
and i Still Think of disturbing u all by writing in paper,
Just den only i noe u all take it serious....
and tell u the truth, i really cant find a stairs to go down from the stage,
MY is right..... MUKA TEMBOK???? Sorry.....

Hope u all can read this.... SORRY for all of u..... MY, thanks.... hahaha
hope u can see dis b4 u fly to singapore.....

3 comments:

  1. alamak.... sudah ok liao... haiz, ini baru betul ma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea...im reading...
    haha
    another ways to apology---blog!
    I also used this method b4... for mei sang d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..
    its oways not 2 late 4 a SORRY..
    i'm scared everytime u get angry..
    hahah..it's just like a nightmare everytime c u din talk 2 us..

    kai yen no blog so cannot post anything here but i think she's okay...don worry!!

    hope 2 c u back in ur original look on tuesday...hahah!!!

    ReplyDelete